Monday, April 11, 2016

Remembering Sandy Hook Travesty

20 children-my heart is completely aching for those tiny souls who didn't get to know how does it feel like to grow up and for the rest who survived,they have been scarred forever as they know the evil face of growing up so early on that I fear their childhood have been snatched from them..And to the hopeful parents who bid goodbyes to their children that particular morning promising to go Christmas shopping later after the school ended,when in fact they had to hold the lifeless body of their tiny beings,my heart goes out to you completely...Its terribly aching and these tears won't stop.Then,I think to myself,it didn't happen to me nor my family yet like myself there are countless others who can empathize and relate to what happened because we are humans-the most superior being of all..But then,the one who committed this heinous crime was a human too and I am trying to understand how much of hatred does it take to end someone else's lives?? What right does he have???Who gave him the permission?? And deep within I so wish I could tell him that"If you are depraved,angry or hurt why not go to a corner and end your meaningless life???,but don't lay a finger at anyone else...You are a bad man,a really bad one!!!!!" To the 26 victims,I pray for your souls to rest in peace till eternity..To the bereaved family I will pray so that you can muster up all the courage in you to move on and heal...I will forever keep everyone of you in my prayers..;(

No comments: