Sunday, May 3, 2015

Nicholas Sparks' book title ! My way :)

DEAR JOHN, I happened to read THE NOTEBOOK you had written for me. I realized our lives have been A WALK TO REMEMBER despite A BEND IN THE ROAD. THE WEDDING was Great and I never regretted THE CHOICE. I often recall the wonderful time spent with you, specially the NIGHTS IN RODANTHE. You always sang to me happily as if it was THE LAST SONG of our lives... Now that you are not with me, I often wonder What a TRUE BELIEVER you were!!You came for THE RESCUE like an angel, like THE GUARDIAN I never had. So, I am sending you this MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE, with the hope that it reaches you and also because AT FIRST SIGHT you changed my life forever . U are unforgettable. (Note: I love you Nicholas Sparks for creating beauty with your writing :). )

No comments: