Sunday, May 3, 2015

Tint of Happiness

Foreword:This is something I wrote on my phone while at work so consider it to be a rough draft,it still has loads of room for correction in contrast to all the other notes that I've written....I will work on it as soon as I get some spare time...It's a promise..... A thought bubble pops up in my head; i poke it open.. What i see??-a smile revisited me after ages.. Suddenly i feel exhilarated.. I am least bothered by the apprehensions that I encased inside my system. I wondered what would it feel like to be happy..and Here I am all happy and being myself. I realized Happiness is like trickle of water on a hot deserted summer day that soothes u from within... Ahh a sigh of relief!! And everything seems so beautiful..one moment you were bloated with the upsetting thoughts; very next moment all seems so right. As if the doorway to heaven is wide open and here you are amidst the heaven on earth- that would be your happy place; that makes you the true you that you are fond of. Trust me when I say, it's fun to revisit your inner-self at times... Why?? It keeps you going through rough & devastating times.. You are like the rekindled spirit that needs to meet your inner soulmate in order to break it free & to unwind the intricacies of life. I am happy so just spreading word of happiness.. The ulterior motive whatsoever is to justify being happy itself.. Complicated huh?? That's how things are.. When you tend to ignore, you can't let go., when you tend to hold on to it, you need reassurance.... So there's no time being happy- Just chasing materialism and being the person who we ought to be and not the one that we truly are from within Assuming that happiness oozes from my core today, I put a deep thought in to it. As weird as it sounds, I just realized that you pull all the right strings at the right time..i was drifting away and you brought me to life.. Your kindness, perseverance & patience was well acknowledged when you tamed the unleashed devil in me.. The devil that took me down, that sucked all the happiness from my system... And that made me wonder if happiness was ever meant to be with me. And for all those endless smiles, giggles I owe you a life full of happiness.. The downtrodden lane of my life is soaring up to the heights of ecstasy .. Just too happy to give it up for anything... Living it up for the moment. Dedicated to everyone who's seeking for a ray of hope to be happy

No comments: