Monday, November 15, 2010

Can I know?

Foreword:
Just wanted to let you know that I am not an avid writer...It's just that I happen to jot down my feelings every now and then...which implies,you can't expect my writing to be immaculate...Who cares though????.... As long as I can flow with my feelings...This piece of writing I am about to share with you is a very special one.....I was amazed to see it at first....Even after all these years my sister happened to save it .....It actually is few verses from a poem written by me almost like 11 years back when I was in grade 6......(smiles....giggles...)...My sister really cracks me up at times...and how thoughtful of me to write a romantic poem as such , when I barely understood what "LOVE" really meant????????(and ofcourse had limited vocabulary).....I really can sense that, memories (specially the good ones) makes life so much worthy .....Reminiscing old days....:-)
Here it goes:

You tried to aspire,
When I got inspired
Your thoughts tried to expire,
When I meant to admire

I, within me, behold the rage of fire
When you are seen to give up your attire
I, long to be the only one and entire,
Because you are my desire and not an ire

What made you satire all that I admired?
What made you expire all that had me inspired?
What made you set bonfire to your entire attire?
Want to be acknowledged that's the only desire.......

(Thanks Baby sister for loving me so much and saving all my stuffs even after all these years.....I love you baby more than anything else in the world........Words aren't enough to justify how I exactly feel about you............You know that I mean it........:-) )

No comments: