Monday, November 15, 2010

New in the scene

I have never tried my hands into blogging sincerely. But ,as they say there's  always a starting point for everything. And seems like this is the pivotal moment-November 16, 2010 looks like a day which will change it. I am not professional by any means; however I  am an avid writer who has an opinion , likes to think out loud and then cares  to jot down about how I perceive things  around me to be. My writing is my way of expressing myself and as  result, everything becomes louder and crisper as I share my words . 

I have hard time containing all my  emotions within myself, be that of happiness or anguish, hatred or love or could be that of something trivial. So, then free spirited writing is my means of contentment, to embrace my emotions and to be able to speak my mind.  So I am happy for making this decision , about taking my passion for writing seriously. Hope, my posts will resonate with you all as well. Cheers to the new beginning!

No comments: