Monday, November 15, 2010

The day when everything seemed right

I am striding forward. Yes, I certainly am walking. But, it doesn't seem appealing to me. I always walk up and down the same lane- that hearttrending lane every single day and often ponder deeply over the cruelty of nature. The white sheet of snow and pellets of dew drops on a cold December morning seems bizzare and undesirable . At the advent, there's an emptiness inside me. I feel vague and heavy inside. The nature seems to have slapped me tight when a cool breeze hits right across my face and I run out of breath. Seems like an old story and yet another meaningless day of my life have come to and end.
Today, however, I don't feel the same. There's something ecstatic about it. Like every other day I'm walking, I'm leaping forward but my joy knows no bound. I am amazed to see how beautiful everything seems. I take a deep breath as I'm stunned by the fine calligraphy of the nature. . I gasped in surprise"WOW" -as if the mornings now and then was any different. It's overwhelming. I feel lighter and moreover I am glad to have met myself after a long time. I am glad that it all started allover again in a fine December morning- the most perfect morning of my life. When the cool breeze hit my face, I tended to have butterflies down my tummy. It's been ages since i last smiled. I heard someone giggle , and to my surprise it was me .It felt so right. I am no more vague. I've a reason to live. My footsteps aren't heavy anymore. I can live up to my expectations. Life seems easier....Couldn't ask for no more...............

No comments: