Monday, November 15, 2010

Life

you can hunt me down anytime....make me fall apart...break me into pieces...shatter every bit of happiness that I behold within me...take me for granted......make me feel that i am "INVISIBLE"...Life you can go ahead and do all that's in your hand to make me helpless by all means.....Take the sunshine away, Take away my hope, take my aspirations away but let me tell you, you are not taking my integrity away.....I am ready to solve your riddle at any time .....Despair, anguish, turbulence, rage, misery: that's what you've chosen for me , one way or the other but I won't let you decide what I want from life....I know I feel low, I cry over petty things, i frown when you ravage my happiness, but in the end of the day , I am the winner.....You crash me down, and here i cry over spilt milk , wipe away my tears and promise never to look back and cry over it ever again. You take me down...i am lost in despair...yet again i manage to accept that it's okay...i feel it's my wake up call...hold my head high and stride forward from not again to never again....never again to let you take me down......It's not that I hate you...I love you for giving me my family, making me who I am but at the same time, I am not your favorite ones...You love laughing at me...and making me go through nuisances that means nothing yet scares me from within......I don't know why isn't life any easier on me????but i know that I will strive no matter what.From nowhere to somewhere I will make my way....It's just that I haven't had any conversations with you for a while...so i felt this urge to talk to you and make you realize that you are giving me much more than I can handle....so please slow down....I assure you I will fulfill all your demands but let me take baby steps.....Life, hope that makes sense to you now.....
In despair........:(:(

No comments: