Monday, November 15, 2010

Prejudice beneath beauty

If I claim I am determined to live a contented life and cherish everything about life as it comes, Am I a criminal? Not much expectations, but evoke warmth from soul mates, Am I erratic? Glance each and every obstacles as a gateway to success and dare to get rid of it in a wink, Am I conceited? Have an air of enthusiasm within myself, and keep my faith high that change is likely to happen, Am I a narcissist?

Well, If concealing is considered to be rejoicing; false laughter the motive to survive; guilty eyes the mode of achievement; falsified gestures and fake qualms and charms are all that matters than life wouldn't be any better. Words like dignity, self esteem, pride, honor, morality would simply be adjectives and shall have no connection with human life. In that case, human life has no meaning at all.Our ideals are suppressed by so called humanitarian act engrossed by filth , filth and  only filth. We are being chased from our own identities because we have asked little too much by desiring to live a free life. I really want to laugh aloud when I hear that slavery system is abolished. Is it really???? If yes I don't think so. We are slave of our own kinds because the most superior creature in the world are giving up all the attributes that made us unique. Deep within I still feel we can breakthrough this vicious circle of insanity and selfishness. I really am sorry but I can't be the part of this prejudicial land . If i gather guts to speak my mind and care a damn about this bogus land. Am I psychedelic?

What a shame ! I prefer being referred as psychedelic rather than negotiating with my identity and trying to be prefect me like majority of us. I was created as a human being- the most superior creature on the earth so that my decisions would be purely mine and wouldn't be intervened by any other moron. I further prefer being termed as psychedelic because it is always a better option than compromising with my self esteem, thinkings and desires . If i dare to slap this selfish system and break free- Am I mad?

You have full right to instigate me, as your thoughts and ideas are also gobbled up by so-called humanitarian act . May be I really am mad because I endorse beautiful heart rather than a lucrative appearance. Afterall, "BEAUTY LIES IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER." I , however, appreciate hideous beauty beyond and beneath one's understanding.

Dedicated to falsified humanity..............................................

No comments: