Monday, November 15, 2010

Illusion beyond identity

Sometimes I stand and stare, gaze at myself in the mirror- as i do that I ponder deeply over my image. I am not happy with what I see because a sharp sense of dissatisfaction runs down my spine with dwindling glance of my existence. Deep down inside a questionnaire pops up and coaxes me to think hard. Is it me who's standing in front of the mirror OR is it an alter inside me ????? As i see carefully , i notice that the person i see and the person that i used to be are two different persons. I never was this pale and distressed on the first place, rather had full swing of enthusiasm and faith on myself to make it happen. Morality leaded my life and so was I the slave of moral standards. The culprit behind my transformation is my heart, my emotions i guess. 

The deeply entrenched feelings inside me soars up and asks me for begetting my ideals and moreover my identity back. But, as always my heart mis traces my search with desperation and ungovernable distractions. I should be disapproving my heart over my instincts as I move ahead,however, this is where i dawdle. My instincts are leftover with fragility- even the slightest blow of air can sweep away the rigidity of my thoughts .

I feel "I am not me." I am a trespasser trapped within myself . I'm appalling with the loss of my enticing future over a runway of dilemma. I should be focussed to get rid of distractions on my path. Life would be blissful only if my achievements would outnumber the mere hope that my life have been seeking all along.But, I am clinched somewhere in this prejudicial land. I am unable to rely upon my shortcomings for a providing a better option. My heart is heavy and I fear that sky might come crashing all over me. All I'm left is with a big question mark??? DO I EXIST OR AM I A MIRAGE??? I am dubious. All i know is , I'm overwhelmed to predict my identity and in the near future I shall.

(A TRIBUTE TO MYSELF AS LIFE IS A BUMMER AT THE MOMENT.....................)

No comments: